1. Deposit & Balance Payments
For all programs a deposit of 30% is required with 7 days of sending an invoice. Final payment is due 15 days prior to customer’s arrival. If your reservation is made within 15 days of departure, the entire cost of the trip is required to request a booking.
2. Payment Methods
- Bank transfer:
US Dollar – USD
- Account name (Beneficiary Name): Tran Hung
Bank Name: Vietinbank
International Banking Account Number (USD): 104000989829
Bank Swift Code: ICBVVNVX140
Bank Address: 117A Hoang Quoc Viet street – Cau Giay District – Hanoi – Vietnam
Australian Dollar – AUD
- Account name (Beneficiary Name): Tran Hung
Bank Name: Vietcombank
International Banking Account Number (AUD): 0011524369338
Bank Swift Code: BFTVVNVX001
Bank Address: 31 – 33 Ngo Quyen street – Hoan Kiem District – Hanoi – Vietnam
- Credit card
We accept VISA, MASTER, JCB credit/debit card payment. If you pay by credit card, we will send you secure link to our secure payment gate VTC Pay through email. You will click on the link and proceed to check out. We also accept MOTO transaction via credit/debit cards with Authorization Letter, please contact us for more detail.
If you pay by credit/debit card, you will be charge 3% of your total amount due to processing fee from the bank. Therefore, please add 3% of your total amount pays to us.
In some cases, your transaction may be not successful due to:
- In correct card information
- Not enough credit balance (daily or monthly)
- Your card has not been activated for online payment, you should contact the Issue Bank for the card activation.
- In case you input correct card information but you did not receive the transaction result from the payment gateway or from us. Please do not try to make other payment. Contact us to get the transaction result and confirmation of the Order.
Cancellations will be charged as follows:
- More than 30 days before arrival: Loss of deposit
- 14-30 days before arrival: 30% of the price
- 8-13 days before arrival: 50% of the price
- 7 days or less before arrival: 100% of the price
The above excludes certain classes of domestic air tickets). These must be paid by Vietnam Great Tours at time of booking and are thus non-refundable.
International Airline cancellation fees apply in addition to Vietnam Great Tours cancellation conditions. Date change/name change fees apply to all airline tickets once issued.
Fees will be charged for any amendments made after a confirmed itinerary has been issued and invoiced.
4. Claims and Refunds of Unused Services
- No refunds or exchanges can be made in respect of accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours, transport or any other services which are included in the tour prices but not utilized by the tour member.
- For claims to be considered, they must be received in writing within 30 days of the termination of the program and be accompanied by supporting documentation.
5. Children and infants
- Child Pricing Policy.
- Infants under 2 years of age at time of travel are charged 10% of the adult price.
- Children from 2 to 11 years of age at time of travel are charged at 70% of the adult price (no occupancy of extra bed).
- Children from 12 years and over are charged adult price according to airlines and hotels.
- Accommodations (hotel or vessel) and pre-arranged sightseeing are subject to change at any time due to unforeseen circumstances or circumstances beyond Vietnam Great Tours’ control. Every effort will be made to operate tours as planned.
7. Halong Bay booking condition
Local authorities have the right to delay or cancel the Halong Bay cruise at any time, even after the tour has departed if they feel the current or forecasted weather conditions are not suitable. The decision reinforces that client safety is the main priority of the local authorities.
Please note that Vietnam Great Tours have no control over the decision or when it is announced
8. Early Check-in
- Early check-in has not been included in the tour prices. Most hotels allow check-in to take place during the mid-afternoon. Should you wish to have your room ready for immediate check-in upon arrival, Vietnam Great Tours can arrange this for an additional charge. Please ask for details and prices.
9. Active Elements
- On adventure itineraries some active elements are incorporated into the tour. To enjoy the tour as intended a minimum level of fitness is required to participate. The level required would be equivalent to what is obtained by routine daily exercise such as golf, jogging, energetic walking, tennis, etc. Activities during the tour could include (but are not limited to) trekking, hiking, off road walking, cycling, motorbiking kayaking and navigating uneven terrain. Should you have any questions or need any clarification about a specific tour please ask for details at time of booking.
10. Liability & Insurance:
- In addition and without limitation, Vietnam Great Tours is not responsible for any injury, loss, death, inconvenience, delay or damage to personal property in connection with the provision of any goods or services whether resulting from but not limited to acts of God or force majeure, illness, disease, acts of war, civil unrest, insurrection or revolt, animals, strikes or other labor activities, criminal or terrorist activities of any kind, overbooking or downgrading of services, food poisoning, mechanical or other failure of aircraft or other means of transportation or for failure of any transportation mechanism to arrive or depart on time. Additional expenses incurred due to delays, accidents, natural disaster, political actions and unrest must be covered by the tour members.
- There are certain inherent risks in adventure travel of the type involved here. These include, but are not limited to, risks of kayaking and rafting (for example dangers of rapidly moving water, rocks and other submerged objects, hypothermia, etc), hiking, trekking or climbing (for example, equipment failures, or other trail obstructions) and in all trips dangers of animals, inaccessibility to medical attention and difficulty in evacuation from remote locations in the case of a medical emergency. Passenger assumes all such risks with regard to these possibilities.
- Airline schedules and local conditions may affect accommodation and itineraries. Should this occur, Vietnam Great Tours will endeavor to substitute a suitable arrangement of similar value. Participation on any tours implies full agreement to the above conditions by all parties involved.
- Insurance: The Consumer is required to have full travel insurance. It is the responsibility of the Consumer to read their insurance policy before they travel and ensure that the insurance scheme provides the Consumer with the requisite level of cover.
During your program, Vietnam Great Tours reserves the right to take photographs during the operation of any program or part thereof and to use them for promotional purposes. By booking a reservation with Vietnam Great Tours, program members agree to allow their images to be used in such photographs. Program members who prefer that their images not be used are asked to identify themselves to their Tour Leader at the beginning of their program.
This information is valid at the time of publication but is subject to change without prior notice. However, should any changes occur, they will be posted on the website immediately. However, should the Terms and Conditions change after the deposit is paid, the Terms and Conditions under which the deposit was paid shall apply.
Participation on any Tour implies full acceptance of the above conditions by the Consumer.